At the Tucker School of Real Estate, we’re teaching success! Hundreds of students attend our pre-licensing classes yearly, making us one of the largest real estate schools in the area!
Why the Tucker School of Real Estate?
Quite simply, we have one of the most comprehensive, approved pre-licensing real estate school curriculum in Indiana. And not only do we have one of the highest passing rates in the state, but we also have highly trained, professional instructors who will prepare you for the state exam. Click HERE to see our FAQ page!
- Bachelors Degree from the Indiana University School of Business
- Over 20 years experience in real estate brokerage (residential and commercial)
Over 10 years experience in teaching real estate Broker pre-license classes
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer, member of Tucker’s Executive Club
- Hired by PSI (the firm that administers the State Exam) to consult on Indiana’s real estate exams
- Instructor for Tucker University – Professional Sales Academy
- Member – Real Estate Educators Association
- Member – National Association of Realtors
|Sam Arce||Rick Ogden||Jennifer Butts|
Our instructors! Doug Dickmann, Sam Arce, Rick Ogden and Jennifer Butts bring many years of real estate experience to the classroom! They are highly trained, licensed professionals who have one goal in mind – your success in complete preparation for the Broker exam. Our instructors are experienced in all aspects of real estate transactions and are devoted to excellence in real estate education. Start at the top and learn from the best. Click the links below to learn more about our real estate courses:
- Real Estate Pre-Licensing Broker Course
- The easiest way to sign up for a class and to guarantee your seat is to sign up on our website!
Amanda Strattman/ School Coordinator
317-472-2987 (call or text)
Monday – Friday
8:30 – 5:00
9279 N. Meridian St.
Indianapolis, IN 46260